Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Gloria gave me this to play around with!  Oooooh!  Ideas are flowing.  Just too pretty.  She had placed it onto another fabric and painted them.  So she has the fabric with the lighter houses on it.

Today, I thought I had taken some pictures, but apparently not!  So here are pictures that I have saved from other places.  Multi Snippets (Nadia) does amazing things!  She lives in Tunsia and they don't have fabric shops, so she goes and buys clothes at a second hand store and used that for fabrics.  They seem to have lots of silk garments that are great for making wall hangings!  Here is one she had brought over a year ago and showed it to Bee. 

There are many sites through Facebook, and Handmade in Italy is one of my favorites.  I love what they did with the spools for decorations.

Here is an interesting way to make 3 dimentional decorations from felt.

If you copy this and enlarge it, that will be easier than this little thing.  I don't paper piece much, but this looked so cute! 

This chart was also posted to help quilters with an easy reference. 

I love this snowman.  It's going to be cold again tonight, in the low 30's or high 20's.  Good for snowmen but not for me!

this was a real eye catcher!!!  What to do with selvages!!!

And I love this with the old women under the table!  I would still climb trees if I could!
 
I have a whole file of pictures that I have downloaded with great ideas and things that make me laugh and smile!  Everyone should have that! 
 
Bee was so much fun.  I needed the laughs today.  I don't know if you want to hear about my medical crap.  The surgeon said no.... and is sending me to a GI dr.  The orginial dr couldn't believe the surgeon said no... but said to go to the next one and see what he comes up with...and then we'll find a surgeon that will actually help me.  I thought it was only the insurance companies that said no!  Geeze!  Meanwhile, I keep waiting another week and then wait for the next thing... and then Terry will have to change his schedule... and my side still hurts.
 
Ok, you can see why I needed to be with my peeps today... or Bees...
 
The binding is almost completely on the sheep quilt!  I will sew the casing on that and the Modern one!  A man just brought over 2 more antique ones to get repaired and quilted up... so that's about 8 to 10 in here now!  I love it!  Plenty of wonderful quilts to enjoy!!! 
 
Cross your fingers that these dr's will get to work!
Patty 

No comments:

Post a Comment