Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, February 3, 2013


And outside....more snow!  Cleared it off once, and there is more snow already.

About 2" of it last night.

So? What do you do when it snows outside?  The first picture is the bag for another Bee that I worked on.  Wild women!  I love working on these bags.  Next picture is the silly blue bird pen that I walked past in Walmart.... and he came home with me.  Love blue and tall birds... so he sits there and laughs with me.

Then we had more snow last night.  It's wet, heavy snow.  Should go build a snowman today.  Pushed it off the drive way... the shovel is in a shed and I'm not trudging down the backyard to find it.  So I used the big broom and pushed it away.    I'm not planning on going anywhere today. 

Which is fine.  My washer is broken... and the clothes were piling up.  So into the tub with water and soap.  They are clean and dripping now.  I love dry racks.  They are full.  I think I must have been a pioneer woman in a previous life.  I don't mind washing clothes by hand.  I do love working with fibers and playing in the water.  Course, the rivers are frozen so I can't go beat things on a rock for a while!  Sears is coming on Wednesday afternoon...

So laundry by hand, shoveled snow, got the sunday paper, and the section with the funnies and suduko are NOT in there!!!  Bugger.  This happens every once in a while.  And that's one of the favorite parts of the paper.  So the planets are not lined up right at all.  Time to get more to eat and get to quilting.  At least that's fun! 

When you get snowed in, what do you like to do?  I figure it's a "free" day.  Like landing on the free space in Monopoly.  Just can sit there and do something fun for a day.  Pull out other fabrics and start something new?  Or get to a project that has been waiting for you.  I have so many of those it isn't funny.  So I need to eat and get down to it!!! 

Have some fun today!  Snowmen, quilts and hot chocolate!  Who could ask for anything more....well, ok, a very large piece of jewerly....   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment