Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The upper pictures are the baby quilt that I am almost finished with.  Just needs a binding.  Yea!  I do like that one.  Simple 4 patches turned in different directions.  This next one is the modern quilt that I'm hand quilting.  Lots of gray in there.
And finally, another one of the bags that is being passed around.  I did the bunch of flowers right in the middle.    I'm almost done working on each one.  Just too much creative fun.
 
Happy Valentines' day.  I like this holiday.  Just love, flowers and spend some time with someone nice.  Terry is home and we are going out to dinner.  Which means no rants today, Ihave to go get dressed up!  And since I'm so out of practice...I'd better get to it! 
 
Snuggle with someone tonight!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment