Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ice on everything. It was supposed to melt, but didn't. So this morning, it was worse!  I did warm up and we went out for coffee... Terry tried to wash the truck after lunch, and had to thaw out the hose first!  It was wound up in one of those things... and he always blows the water out with compressed air.  So it shouldn't have frozen up.  But it did!

Saturday mornings I clean the bathrooms and today I changed the sheets.  Have to do this stuff some time!  Water plants, which I love my indoor plants.  They do well.  I have several that need to go to good homes.  They keep growing  like crazy!  My sister gave me one in a little pot a couple of years ago.  It then was divided into 4 pots...then divided again.  I have 10 pots now and have given away several... so any one want one that lives close by, it's yours!  I also have some huge plants that need to be cut down and restarted.  They got moved to the back room when we remodeled and that was 2 years ago.  They are up to the ceiling!  And I don't have any place to put them again!  I can cut them down and stick parts into the dirt to get them going. 

So my fingers are still very sore on the ends.  I did do some quilting today and yesterday, but have to make sure that one finger doesn't start to bleed again.  It did at bee...on a quilt that I'm working on for me.  DNA in each quilt! 

got to go and learn how to use the scanner... you never know.  I may just need this, or so Terry thinks!  I'll give it a go.  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment