Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


More great quilts.
Great quilts! I love show and tell on guild nights.!








Had a customer come and pick up a quilt this afternoon!  We had a wonderful time talking about quilts.  Showed her several things around the sewing room that are being worked on and ones that are waiting their turn.  Not UFO's...but works "In Progress!"  Steeping like great tea, waiting to be enjoyed. 

I am worn out now.  I'm working out longer at the gym and by the end of the day, I have no energy.  But I may turn around and just pick up a needle and thread to work on something for the enjoyment of it all.  How can you not like quilting.  Or anything else where you are making things. 

Well, it's either sew or watch tv and fall asleep!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment