Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ok, I couldn't get the computer to let me add on a babble for the day.  Why it all came up in blue letters today is beyond me.  I do the same thing everytime and it does what ever it wants...which is different each time.  So I will continue now....

It's 18 degrees outside this morning.  YUCK!  I have an extra layer of clothes on and have many errands to run.  Terry is not leaving today... guess why...yup.... work delays.  Never mind.  But I only got food for me for the week.  Now we have to go again to the store for bread and milk, and dinner stuff. 

Also have to go turn in my paperwork for my entries into the quilt show.  Not a big deal, I just don't want to forget and then find out they are full.  Terry also wants to go look at bathroom fixtures.  The on-going remodel.  We have cabinets in the big room downstairs while he sprays the finish onto other bits of the cabinet front panels.  I keep thinking about all the junk in the 5 closets that will have to go somewhere else....like out of the house!  Ah, but I'm forgetting about that for a while....

We sat down with a calendar and started to plan vacations!  I love that part!!!  About 3 track weekends during the year, with maybe a 4th put in at the end.  Then our trip to England, and a side trip to Germany/N. Italy!!!  Yes!  I'm ready to pack... It's a driving tour of the dolomites and Alps.  (better pack the bag incase I get woozy on the twisty roads.)  Camera ready!  I am so excited about this one!!!  And guess what we will be driving?!!!!

And then I'll get to go see my sister up in New England!  I love to drive up there and see her.  We go antiqueing, play mini gold, go to Maine to the best fabric shop I have found.  Manards... fabric prices are about $3.99 to 5.99 a yard!!!  I come back with my car packed with bags of fabric!  If I ever get into an accident, the airbags wouldn't have room to open up! 

It's so nice to plan a vacation when it's cold out.  Gives me something to look forward to.  In England we'll see Terry's Mum and lots of relatives from her side of the family.  We met so many people last year.  So this year will be a fun trip and we'll enjoy things.   Need to see castles.  I hope Raby Castle will be open when we go.  The last 2 times I have gone, it's been closed.  That place is amazing.  Look it up on line.  I have been there so many times.  It's 5 miles from where Terry's parents live.  They had Elton John concert there once!  I missed it by a day... so check things out before you go so you don't miss great things like concerts. 

Time to get things ready for the day.  Get some time in sewing!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment