Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Here the bag that I'm going to work on for the bee bag exchange!  Pretty straight forward on design.

these are all the zippers!  6 on one shirt!  The front was so heavy.  And I can't imagine washing that!  I love the shirt even more now that those are off it!  Got to removed them from the blue shirt too. 

I can't believe that I didn't blog since the 9th.  I got alittle sick and just faded out from my regular routines.  It happens.  Nothing like a cold or flu, just sometimes things don't work right and you have to get extra sleep. 

The bag exchange will be fun.  Who ever wants to do this in Bee brings in a bag that is not completely sewn together.  Then we will trade them around and decorate each others.  We each pick a theme to help with what to add.  So mine with all the blue fabric will be "under the sea!"  Lots of fish and things... then I can carry quilts in it. 

Got more paperwork to do and another guild meeting coming up on monday night.  I'm in charge of the challenge in that guild.  That should be fun to see what they come up with. 

So who made resolutions? Who is actually keeping them?  I don't make them any more.  If you are going to start something, pick anytime of the year accept January.  No one lasts more than 3 weeks. 

Having said that, Start all the new projects you want this year!  I give you permission!    Why not?  Good for the creative mind to keep doing different things.  I also figure that if you start it, you won't forget about that as a project later on!  Put all the fabrics in one bag or box, so they don't get cut up for something else.  Done that!  Went to find the binding fabric for a quilt, and I had started something else, and the fabric was all cut up.... oh, well.  There seems to be alittle more fabric around here to pick from!

Another gray, rainy, yucky day around here.  At least it's warmer.  Going to get working on the zippers and quilts now!   Go and have some fun!!!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment