Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Errands this morning.  Spend all day doing thiings and then you realize that they didn't all get done.  So there's a list for tomorrow already.  Then ran my washing machine through it's cleaning cycle.. and 20 minutes left and it made a sound like thunder and went down to 2 minutes.  Great... I guess I have to call Sears repair now.  Don't know why it jumped to the end of the cycle... but there was alittle water in there and it was soapy...

Things come in 3's... that's the second.  So I am waiting for the roofers to call back from yesterdays call.  Had water dripping down on the front porch from under the roof.  It's only 1 1 /2 years old. 

So I'm going to quilt now.  I just want to not think about broken things.  The weather is gray.  I got several things done... just want to create and have some fun!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment