Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

What have I been doing all day?  These!  56 blocks are done.  I have to sew them together, but needed a break from sitting at the machine all day and all yesterday, and 2 other days.  They look ok! 
 
I have been getting other things organized for a Christmas party on monday and thursday (bee).  Kind of nice parties.  Not crazy or over the top.  But certainly, lots of laughs! 
 
Started quilting one for the small quilt sale and got a few other small pieces that will get something added to them tomorrow.  Just felt like doing something with no deadlines, or rules! 
 
Hope you all had a nice Saturday.  Weather was bright, but too cold for me to hang out anywheres!  I had dto take a book back to Books a Million.  Seems I buy the same book every once in a while.  Just can't remember all the books I have! 
 
Been coming up with ideas for the next challenge for a guild.  Have you had any fun ones that you really enjoyed?  Do you just like a theme, or do you like getting a piece of fabric you have to use in the piece?  I'm formulating the rules.... could go many different ways! 
 
Take care, and quilt! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment