Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday bee is so great to go to every week.  The women who meet up there are open and warm and understanding.  There are a couple of women who are going through some very tough times.  Not mine to openly talk about, but it is so wonderful to have the support of others to help you get through crap.  Take care to the Babes who are hurting. 

Next week we will have our Christmas party.  Now we certainly don't dance on the tables.  Got too many projects there.  But we do bring food and have a lot of laughs!  We also don't like rules.  A few new members are having troubles with understanding this. 

1.  No rules...
2.  Ignor any rules....
3. Do what you want (as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.)....
4. What rules?

I was going to spend a couple of days doing my own work....can you tell I haven't gotten to do that!  I'm still trying to just clear the table enough to get something out.  But there are so many things going on on the table, that I've just spent 2 days trying to get on bindings, sort out the patterns with the fabrics, and start the second block for the quilt I'm piecing for a customer.   I'm going to give myself time off at Christmas!  I also have to wrap up some more things.  Can't stand the pressure.

Ok, I feel better now.  No pictures because it's all been boring stuff that I have been clearing out.  Is anyone ready for this big holiday hoopla?  I know it gets here every year, but some years it feels more like going to get a flu shot.  (Which I do NOT get anymore.  I got really really sick after the last one, and refuse to do that again!)

So I need some fabrics to sit and cuddle with.  And alittle more chocolate!  Then I'll be fine.  I found the Christmas lights, but not the hooks that have the suckers on them to put them up on the inside of my sewing room windows.  Started doing that because it's easy to take care of them if they are inside.  We also didn't have outside outlets for 15 years.  Now we do, and we don't have outside lights anymore! 

It got really cold again, and I like warm...HOT... Like sand beneath my toes and sweating on a beach HOT!  Sleep with the heating pad on high and have dreams of the waves on the beach.  I know that I'm not going to have any vacations for a few months, but I can go there in my head!  Bye....

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment