Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pictures of more projects that have been done!  I quilted up this skateboard quilt, 42" x 56".  Great for a guy.

Block for a Christmas party at a quilt guild! 

Dragon bag #3...

Other side. 

And the city got around to fixing the whole sign.

The gingo tree holds it's leaves and then drops them in a 2 day thing.... so you can see the leaves on the ground.  It's across the street from my sewing room.

Dragon vest back...

front panels to the vest.

Inside!

Hat that I adopted and added sewing charms!

This was bag #2... Very big.  2 bottle pockets and an 8" base.

Other side with a big pocket for snacks when traveling.  They don't feed you hardly anything on a plane, so I'm going to make sure I don't get hungry after running to catch a flight.  AND I mean, RUN!

And in a couple of years, I'll be under the table.

Don't you love this idea!?  I have been finding things on facebook, and other blogs.  Figured out how to copy/paste!  Now I have a folder with ideas in it when I can't find the blog again!
 
Got another customer over here today and we picked out fabrics for a baby quilt.  Started to cut this one out!  primary colors and a darker night sky for the back ground.  Think I need to take pictures of the progress of this one.  Simple design with 4 patches.  But it'll be nice for a boy, and a bit bigger than a crib quilt so he'll be able to use it longer. 
 
Mmmm?  Christmas is coming around again.  just like every year.  And I'm not ready at all.  I did shop on Amazon, but you have to pick subjects to have things come up.  Can't just ask it to find something for the guys... and I don't know what to get this year.  They are into electronic stuff and I could only get a case for them.  So I'm plodding through it this year. 
 
Found the Modern Quilt Guild in Knoxville!  Their first meeting is the 8th, and I already made plans to go with a friend and try to Christmas shop.  Which I really need to do.  It just isn't fun this year. 
 
Well, I'm practicing my machine quilting on a couple of smaller projects that are on the wall.  Nothing big so it's easy to push around on the table.  Has a cat!  So I can't show this one yet because one is for a friend who reads this!!!  (Hi Karen!)  I'm getting better at this machine quilting.  Still, love the hand quilting much better.
 
I moved the Christmas stockings out of an old wash stand with the intentions of selling the wash stand.  But no one seems to want antique furniture.  And now I can't find the stockings!  It's going to be one of those holidays.   I also have a White foot pedal sewing machine to sell....anyone?  And a quilt rack to hand quilts over .  Just need to clear some things out before we get around to redoing the bedrooms. 
 
We don't really own things.  We are mearly the next to take care of them. 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment