Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh My Gosh.  Am I tired.  Terry is napping now and it's only 4pm.  I worked out, went to the Chiropractor, came home.  Lunched.  Then wrapped presents for 3 hours!  I didn't think we had gotten that much stuff... the cupcake potholders are on their way to new kitchens!  Aren't they fun! 

I am hand quilting this one.  Not too big, and it may go into a small quilt sale to help out paying for an award by Thursday Bee, or go into the small quilt sale for the show.  Anyone interested in it?  It's about half done right now.....
 
So I may get to quilt later today.  I'm going to do bacon tonight.  Not sure if it will be a sandwich or with eggs, but BACON!  Every once in a while you have to treat yourself. 
 
That "holiday" is next week.  Ready............set........ almost.......
I've put up some lights in the front windows.  Kind of nice.  Most years I just don't feel like decking the halls.  I used to, but no help from the peanut gallery made it all my job.  So I cut way back.  If I want to see more, I go for a ride at night.  I love, love, love Christmas lights on houses!  Too pretty!  Doesn't have to be a thousand lights to be good.  It's just fun to see the lights on!
 
Take care everyone! 
Patty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment