Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Love this one!  Done and out of the frame.  It is king size...7 x 8 rings  The colors are wonderful.  It's all hand pieced.  Took the woman 3 years to do the top. 

Here is a close up of the quilting design.  Did stitch in the ditch on either side of the rings and through the 4 patches.  Ok, as I'm looking at this picture, I can see a spot that I missed!  So I go back over quilts once they are out of the frame to catch any place that I missed.... easy enough to do.  Both the miss and the catch.  I'll quilt it up tomorrow. 
 

Here it is all folded up on the table.  I really do love this one.  She said she wanted to get it to the couple that got married 3 years ago...before their 10th anniversary.  She's going to put on the binding!

Here's the next one just "dropped" in to the frame.  I'll start quilting on that one in the next day or two.
 
What a way to end the year! 
New year's resolution? 
NAY! 
 
I'm getting plenty of things done.  I do want to go up in a hot air balloon.  But that's another story.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment