Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm down to the last corner section!!!
 
What do you mean, next week is Christmas?  Are you ready?  I'm not!

Also getting these sections sewn together...
 
I may work like an elf but I don't have a bunch of them around to help with anything else! 
 
Terry has been building bathroom cabinets for the next phase of the remodel.  Which I hope will be the last and much, much shorter.  But some how, 3 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms doesn't sound like a quick project to me!  And we want to combine 2 closets to make one really large one for the master bed room.  Then put in a smaller one for that "other bedroom".  Hate to call it a guest bedroom, since there isn't any bed in there. 
 
I love looking at which countries are stopping by to see my blog!  Hi to everyone out there!  I have to look up some places!  This is giving me a world lesson.  I know quilting and fabrics.  I love looking at blogs to see what's going on around the world. 
 
It's been raining all day, lots of rain.  Guild meeting tonight!  Last one for the month.  More fun with quilters! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment