Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cupcake potholders!  Lots of them.  I made 3 pairs and thought they were too cute!  So I'm making more pairs of these for Christmas presents! 

Now I put the ribbons on the bottom for hanging them up.  They were on the top, but when you use a potholder, the ribbon would go right into the food.  So I put the ribbon on the bottom and it'll work just fine.

Well, the gophers are long gone!  Have the whole system in for watering the lawn and gardens!  All automatic.  And they will come tomorrow to shut it down for the winter!  We had it put in now because it was discounted.  Off-season prices.  I really wanted to see the animals that are digging up the backyard...when the water would go off, maybe it would scare the animals away!!!  Or at least bug them. 
 
So I am worn out from this week.  I am having trouble staying awake right now!  It's barely 9pm.  Bee was fun today!  Lots to see with all the elves working hard.  Got several things wrapped adn in a box to be sent out!  So maybe tomorrow for that!
 
Keep at it!  Try not to say, "I can't do this."  Instead, figure out HOW!  Take action and make something wonderful happen! 

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment