Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Yea!!!  Pictures again!  And these are more of the Houston show from a month ago....time is flying by again.  So enjoy the eye candy!!!

I'm only in #276... so I have about 75 more photos to go through to show you.  These were in the silent auction.  I couldn't afford the prices that they went for!  These were excellent, and the lowest I saw was $150...and the bidding wasn't over.

Some quilts were almost better than the actual birds.

This was in a batting vendor's booth!  It's ALL batting that has been dyed!  Isn't this wonderful!!!!  Cotton batting that has been dyed, cut and shaped.

So many ideas.

This was in the auction ones.  I would have loved to have had this... but it was up to $350....

There is one by Linda Roy!

Just fun, pretty pieces.

There's a wonky piece!

Then another that is just so calm.

I don't even remember lots of these pictures now.  But that's why I take so many. 

This was outside in the park across the street from the convention center.  Candace and I found it when we went to the place to eat.

Great woodwork.

This was a very large art piece right by the street.

And here is a small section of the convention center.  It is actually 9 football fields long.  3 stories all have quilting activities going on the whole time, and the quilt market was the week before for shops, stores, magazines, and manufactors to come show and buy.
 
So if you get a chance to EVER go to the Houston show....just do it!
 
I am getting things done around here, little by little.  It's 8:30pm and Terry's drilling a hole through the basement wall to the outside wall to put in an electrical outlet.... it's pitch black out and he's putting holes in the wall.... and he thinks I'm nuts.
 
There will be plenty of pictures from now on!  Got hints from several people on how to do things differently or better.  As I stumble through learning about putors.... things will get better, or worse, but I have to keep trying.
 
Now put on your capes and tiaras, and have some fun! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment