Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Well, this is interesting.... I can't seem to upload photos!  Something about I haven't got anymore room in the server?  What?  What is the opposite of a computer nerd?  Cause that is me.  And I don't understand what is full or what to do about it.  But when they tell me it's free to have a blog, and now it's not....Mmmm?  Someone is pulling a fast one on me or what?  Yea....Happy Thanksgiving to them too.... (sarcassium intended...)

Anyways, I had a wonderful dinner with Dianne and friends, and Mike did go with me.  Great turkey by Dianne's hubby!!  The man can cook!

I started a vest with dragons on it.  Finished the other bag.  It's not quite as big as the travel one, but bigger than my usual purses.  Nice compromise.  The vest will be worked on today. 

Now I will TRY to figure out what is going on with the blog and pictures.  Because I love seeing things on blogs.  I'm a visual person.  Don't pay much attention to written directions.... so this is going to bug me.  I can go to face book and put them there.... so go check that out!
Patty

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Patty. Liked your bag in the last post--very cool. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I'd be curious to know what the answer is to your dilemma about the photos. The technology is great when it works, but...
    Take care.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete