Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Well I just ordered more space online for my pictures....so we'll see tomorrow if I can post more.  I thought about it.  It's $2.49 a month for  1 GB of space on google.... ok?  I used 1 GB in a year, so I think that's way more than enough.  It better kick in soon. 

At first I was miffed that Iwould have to pay any thing for a free service.  But nothing is "free" anymore.  And I go get a mocha frappe twice a week at $3.90...so I'll give up one of those a month to keep putting pictures on the blog.  I really do enjoy putting up stories about quilts and quilting. 

I have put together 2 cat wall hangings, another small wallhanging with 4 blocks of stack and wack.  And 4 more blocks waiting... been doing up estimates this morning (as well as laundry) for 5 quilts!!!  Not done yet with those.  Got a pair in yesterday.  Both are sort of done... Another to do from begining to end, one to piece, and another to design and completely make.  I love it!  When I have this much in to do, I end up fitting in my work into bits of time, and I do get much more accomplished.  So bring it on!

I think I have plenty of new bags now with the 3 I have made in the last month.  And a vest.... pictures are on face book for now.  I'll be taking pictures of stuff and put them up of all that's in progress... I feel like an elf right about now!

New saying I saw in a mail order magazine....
   " I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world!"   Yup that's me!
                                                                      Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment