Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some quilts should get more recognition than what they got here at the show.  They are up against other great quilts, so it gets overwhelming.  My pictures don't do them justice either.  The creativity at this show was super.

It looks like you could set into the water and climb on the rocks.!

I love this one.  Just flows, both colors and design.

This looked like a painting from a distance. 

This was incredible!!  The picture only shows straight lines.  There was so much going on in it...

This is painted and thread painted.  So spacial.  Could put it on a wall and stare at it for a very long time.

And a Linda Roy quilt!!!  Her workmanship is above and beyond quilting!  She has won the top award several times, so for her's Not to get that, you know what else was there.  I adore her work.
 
I just have fun with mine.  So I rarely will win anything.  But I like to put mine in a show or two so people can see I'm still around. 
 
Thanks to everyone around the world who stops by and looks at quilts!  I am amazed at places that view my blog!  It really brings the world closer to my home.  Now I'm off to sew up some bags.  Just had fun making that one before the Houston show.  I have pulled out dragon and wizzard fabric.  So it'll be a "magic bag".  Got to have fun!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment