Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, November 19, 2012

No pictures today....I have started, yet, another bag and vest.  Love the dragon fabrics with the bright colors and the black/white fabrics.  Just can't help myself.  So there is a pile of fabric on the table, scraps all over the floor, thread everywhere.  And I love it!  What else is great on a holiday?

My friend, Brenda, had invited me over for turkey...but her Mom got very sick and has been in and out of the hospital.  So it's understandable that she is going up there to see her.  Another good friend has invited me over to eat!  Dianne's hubby does the cooking for the feast!  So I guess I won't have to be in the kitchen.  I will get to see Dianne's sewing area.  Not everyone has a big room like I do. 

That's what I'm thankful for.  My sewing room, fabrics, friends, and time to enjoy them all.  So please, remember to enjoy everything.  Little things especially.  If you can't enjoy the little things, you will never know how to enjoy the big things.  Find time to do what you love, and love what you do. 

Enough sappy stuff.  Now get in there and sew!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment