Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weeds...weeds...weeds....

No weeds!

Gone from this section....

The tall ones with the fluffy tops are weeds!  Tallest stuff in there!  I did pull those out.

And they fought me!  Don't know what I did, but the finger was a pretty color when I was done.

Plenty more to go....

And weeds, and the lilies are covering up the little bushes....

And way more in the other garden beside the driveway.  And these are all in the front of the house.  Got a bigger one in the back and 3 more smaller ones in the backyard.  I really don't like gardening....
 
Most of the quilting I'm doing is the same thing on the 2 quilts that are in a frame and hoop.  It takes time to get through them, and there isn't much to show right now. 
 
Monday night is the guild meeting in Oak Ridge.  Always fun.  Dr's appoint on thursday, so I'll miss bee.... not fun.  Then we are going out of town to drive at the track this weekend!  Back then to the driving school next week!  It's the master's driving course!  Very Fun! 
Then up to the Asheville quilt show on the 30th!  That is a good show to go see, and I'll stay to pick up my quilts. 
 
So?  What just happened to September?  Flew past.... Have some stuff lined up for October.  Not too many plans for the last 2 months of the year, but it feels like it's gone already.  Just keep quilting!
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment