Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Today felt like Saturday.  Don't know why.  Just did.  Trying to sit and quilt.  Hubby needed to go to Home Depot...so off we went.  That's usually a Saturday thing. 

Tomorrow I have to weed!  When we brought home the 2 x 4's and carried them around the house to the workshop, I noticed that some of the weeds in the side garden were 4 feet tall!  Ok, I really do need to get out there with a flame thrower or bull dozer.  But that's for this weekend.  Why can't my good plants grow that well?  I will try to get a before picture and the after picture.  And have a beer afterwards.  I only drink a beer after garden work.  Which explains why I only have about 2 beers a year.

Another quilt came to me to be worked on!  Love that.  And it'll have to wait.  Worked 3 hours on the double wedding ring today.  Just love sitting there quilting with a movie playing on the DVR.  I have started to write that story.  It's cute and probably boring, but at least I started something different.  Need to add something about quilts or quiltng in it.... rewriting already. 

Y'all ahve a good weekend!  I'll have dirt under my nails soon enough.  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment