Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, September 10, 2012

This is a baby quilt I did a long time ago!  Went back through my pictures and found these.  The feet were 3D.  Just a cute little quilt!

And now a couple of close ups!  The duck...

Frog....

Bunny....

and Dog....

These were spirit dolls!  We did them in an exchange in Bee.  It was so fun to decorate other peoples dolls!  Mine was the blue one!  There were about 8 in all.  You made the body and they got passed around and added onto. 

This is one of the many t shirt quilt tops that I have constructed!  I have done somewhere between 15 and 20.  Totally lost count.  Then the tops have to be taken to someone who has the large quilting machine to be finished.  Now I have one  of my own...and it never got quilted.  I just sewed on the backing.  Not a big deal.  I should tie it, but haven't had the time...or the inclination at this point.  the top and the back do slide around, but it's easy enough to straighten out. It's also warm enough without any batting inthere. 
 
Started quilting on the beachy one.  It's going to be cute! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment