Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ah, Man...I'm tired.  Only a couple of hours of quilting today, and 2 1/2 hours in the garden.  I'm so worn out!  One section of the garden looks ok in the front.  Two more sections to go in the front and 4 in the back.  I might not make it!  There are so many weeds.  I did pull out the 4' high ones on the side.  Still plenty more of the ground cover left to pull out.  The soaker hose in one place has been chewed through.  Critters probably trying to get to the water.  So there's another job to do next year.

Mulching will have to wait until more weeds have been taken out.  Need a flame thrower more than ever.  The knuckle on my right hand, 3rd finger is a pretty odd color.  Just don't know when I hurt it! 

Tomorrow will be another day where we go get errands done in the morning and I'll have another crack at the weeds.  I did take the before pictures.  But I got so little accomplished, that I'll wait before I take the "after" shots and show you the comparison.  Just so much to get done.

Ritzy Thimbles will meet on Monday night!  I want to dig out the quilts for show and tell.  "Press Any Key" is going and the one for the customer that I finished.  Tone will be the speaker!  Cool.  Wonder what she is going to talk about. 

Well, got to go vegg out or take a nap before going to bed!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment