Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Well, got up at 4:30am this morning to see Terry off.  He is driving to Louisiana today for meetings.  So I'll get to quilt for several days!  Not bad... but the first day he's gone, I'm always in somewhat of a slump. 

What do you do to get out of that?  Got music on now...sometimes that helps.  Thinking about all the people that have passed lately.  Phylis Diller was my first and favorite women comedians.  Then the "Count" from Sesame Street.  And now Neil Armstrong.  People who were (are) important in my life anyways.  Starting to feel old...older than my calicos!

So many quilts to make!  Need to get busy.  Sun isn't even up yet.... so I have to get organized and pace myself.  Since I got up so early, I'll have to nap later...or just hand sew.  My back was hurting yesterday.  Tried to get the log cabin pieces up on the wall, and jumped up to push them there.  When I landed, I felt it go out.  Yuck!  Doesn't feel too bad today.  I don't mind getting older, it's the wearing out part that is a bitch.

There's a story that I have really been mulling over and I want to write.... so I may just start that this afternoon. Doesn't everyone want to write?  Just we all can't come up with cliff hangers that will sell thousands of copies.  But what if you have an interesting idea that might be fun?  Shouldn't you at least try to put it down.... Yea....

I'll be busy sewing and writing... if I like how it goes, I'll let you in on the story later on...
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment