Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Ok, I'm cutting out the quilted shapes.  Maybe you can see them better now.

These are all the shapes.  So now I don't know if I want to make one big flower or two or three..... I have to put a binding on each piece.  So that may be the deciding factor.  I love trying new things.  Then I also don't know if I want this to be by it self or on a background piece.  Could be a very very big lapel flower!

This is divided into 3 flowers.  Cute... (the transfer of pictures is still adding in lines at the bottom.)

33 people from Russia have looked at my blog in the last week!  Or one person has checked 33 times.  Still, pretty cool that people all over the world are looking at blogs.  So what are you working on over in Russia?  I saw some small pieces in the show in France a couple of years ago!  Great art work.  Very creative.  Would love to see more....hint, hint!

Rainy day, and I've had a headache most of the day.  Chocolate hasn't helped, but it hasn't hurt it either.  Glad tomorrow is the weekend.  I can sleep in alittle longer.  Just want the dull routine to kick in!  Too many things to get fixed around here.  Need to get my hearing checked.  Seems I'm going deaf(er).  Was in an airport last year, and the  announcement was for someone to come pick up a large island.  Huh?  Terry told me it was for a lost item.  Well, that makes more sense, but not as funny!  I don't mind not hearing everything, but my friends are getting tired of repeating things.  So it's time....PATTY, IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR HEARING CHECKED.... ok....

Eye test next week.  Hate wearing out... But I want to stick around longer and have fun.  At least I can still see colors well! 

Quilt till you fingers bleed! 
Patty

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Patty. Now those pink things look really interesting to play with. Also interesting idea of quilting, then cutting out the shape. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the pieces. Send me some rain, by the way!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete