Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mmm?  Can you see the quilting?  I'm making shapes that are like comma's and reverse comma's.  I'll be letting you know what I do with them when I figure it out!

I also made these log cabin blocks.  They keep tilting in different directions.  I have pulled out black and white fabrics to add inbetween... haven't figured out what to do with these either. 

Bee was nice today.  only 4 of us there.  Summers are like that.  Once school starts up, and summer trips are done, then people come back.  This year is flying past.  August!  Got plenty to do around the house and Terry is supposed to be home all month.  So I don't know how much quilting I will get to.  I love the winters when I am just at home. 

I have to get to the tv to see Project Runway!  Love to see the clothes.  The bickering is stupid.  And I think they need more time to work on things.  I thought about trying out for that show...they kept suggesting the comedy channel.... (what?).

Smile.  It makes people wonder what you have been up to.  Terry always said, "it's hard for people to know how dumb you are if you don't say anything."... well ok, but it's also hard for them to know how smart you are!  I dye my hair blonde to just let them think I'm dumb.... it does work.
Patty

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the quilt that your log cabin blocks end up in. And I can't wait to get back to bee. Robyn's hormones have turned her into a raging bitch, mostly directed at her poor husband who is trying very hard to keep up with kids, laundry, etc. i'm doing the same, plus grocery shopping, running kids around, etc. I miss the dogs and they are here with me. Just no time to pay attention to them and they stay outside all day. This weekend I'll send them home with Joe so they will at least be at home. Robyn is telling people I'm here until next Friday. It can't come soon enough at this point. Time to get my life back.

    ReplyDelete