Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Got a new one in to work on yesterday.  Will get started marking it soon.  Owner has to get the backing ready.  It is gorgeous!

One waiting on the wall....

And this one in the frame is almost finished in there.  I will have to use the hoop to quilt out to the edges.  Then binding.  Fun to see them get done and come in.! 
 
I also started quilting on the Lone Star quilt that I got the top in an antique store.  Have to see those old quilt tops get finished!  They wait patiently for me to show up and quilt them.  Figured that since I just bought that other one, I'd better start quilting one now.  Several more waiting!  Though I'm thinking I need to applique something onto the purple and orange top  Gloria said big daisies!  I think that would work well!  Or else something from Mardi Gras...like beads and a mask.  Can't stop the ideas from flowing...
 
Terry is leaving on sunday to go to meetings for most of the week.  So I have gotten some Hersey's kisses and stocked up on food... will stay in as much as possible and just quilt!  Also need to start piecing another project for a customer and then there's THE t shirt quilt...
 
So I am back in the sewing room and loving it!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment