Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

At the motorcycle museum, there were quilts made out of t shirts, hanging up in the offices.  That was pretty cool.  Plain quilts...I do more with sashing inbetween the blocks. 

Here's another view.  There were about 6 quilts!  Lots of other cool things.

This is one that I'm working on.  Had all the names of the women who took the 9 Patch Pizzazz class from me.  I have been fussing with it.  Now put it away for a while.  Just not sure if I like it yet, but don't know what else to do.  So let it sit out of sight for a time.  Then you pull it out and wonder what was bugging you.... add more, or cut off something.  It's going to work, just not right now.

Did I ever show you that little turtle pincushions I made?  One is peeking out.  Trouble is, you don't want to stick pins in these!  They are fun to have around. 

And another castle waiting somewheres in the sewing room.  I appliqued all the pieces by hand.  I LIKE DOING THAT!  I know there is machine ways, but I don't like them.  Anyways, the edges will be wavy and curvy.  I just have too many other projects going on right now.  ....Now where did those sheep go? ....and the blue one with all the white.  I have plenty to do, so there I go!

Keep at it or just look at the fabrics until a new idea hits.  Cut and sew!  It's just great!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment