Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ah, it's Wednesday...what happened to Tuesday?  I got alot done....eyes checked after quilting 2 hours.  Then a coffee at Books a Million.  Love the Mocha Frappes!  Over to Applebees for lunch and home for more quilting.  Down to Home Depot for a large sheet of plywood.  Terry is working on the entertainment center for the basement.  It's getting so heavy, I am not much help when he wants to move that around!

This morning was work out, chiropractor, and meet a customer at a quilt shop to pick out fabric for the binding.  Home for lunch, now quilting....with a run to the basement to try and help move that entertaiinment center....

Now a headache is bugging me and I'm trying to ignor it.  Time to cut up fabrics for fun and try to work on the log cabin blocks.  Got lots of black and white fabrics pulled out...let's see what kind of a mess I can make!

Got 2 more customers going to bring things over for me to look at and another customer had sent fabrics for a Florida quilt...need to work up an estimate.  I'm running in place as fast as I can! 

Keep quilting!  Just play and enjoy the texture of the fabrics and the colors!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment