Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

See the flower pots?  I got 3 today, and thought I could just put them together with all that I have around here.  But I need to go get the rebar that would hold them up.  Cute Idea!!!

I'm working on this one now.  Almost done, so I should take another picture.  I'm ready for a nap though!  It's almost 4pm....

I keep thinking about this one.  It's by Nadia from Tunisia...I think I spelled that right.  She blogs.  Got to Multicoloredpieces.blogspot.com   Love her stuff!!!  She did the pens in candlewicked knots!  The right side is in English.  the left side in Airabic...which is written right to left.  Very  clever! 

I don't seem to be able to get going today on work.  I did go out and picked up a few things, and forgot other things.  Even with lists, I just can't focus on 20 things at one time like I used to.    Always tomorrow to try again! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment