Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Oh my gosh...what did I do today?  Well...worked out.  Went to the bank, walmart, books-a- million for a mocha frappe, then to Kroger.  Home and put all the stuff away.  Checked on the a/c to see if it was leaking.  lunch... Mike came over for a short time and he starts work on Monday!  Happy Dance!

Some quilting on the one in the frame, phone calls, snack, quilting, tv, dinner, and water the back yard.  I had to pull out the stalks of grass that have seeds on them.  that's the crummy Dallas grass that took over the lawn before.  My hand has blisters from pulling that stuff out. 

So I'm worn out and ready for a bath tonight.  Just want to soak.  Have a sore throat and itchy eyes.  Could be allergies from the lawn.  Tomorrow I really want to sew all day....and I'll have to water things outside.  So I'll get some pictures of stuff then.  I'm ok with routine and boring.  Life got too intense there for a while.  Now I want to relax, get somethings made and go driving. 

Y'all have a good weekend!!!  What colors will you be playing with?  Patty  (Magenta!)

No comments:

Post a Comment