Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Hi Everyone.  Just got back.  Have pictures to down load when I have more time.  Laundry in the washer, and I need to get back on to this time zone.  With all the funeral stuff going on, I did get to York and found a quilt museum over there. 

Travel stinks and it's getting worse.  Going over we ended up in line for take off...25th in line!  1 1/2 hours waiting to just get from the gate into the air.  Then coming back in Dulles, they didn't more the gate over to the plane!  So we waited 20 minutes for a crew to be called to come and let us out!  I'm sorry!  But that is unexceptable!  What has happened to air travel?  You can't wonder why I love to drive and get there when I want to go. 

Ok, I shouldn't be writing right now.  So tomorrow I'll get the pictures out of the camera and see what I can do.  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment