Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Flowers that Enid got, and she's in the background. 

Even ceilings are decorated in England!  I love this one.

Enid is holding up some of the woodworking that Eddy makes.  This is in his workshop.

Eddy and Elsie had us over for tea!   A true English tea! 

This is Lancaster.  Terry showed me around the last day we were over there.  That's the castle on the top of the hill.

This was a murial that was in a mall over there.   I love the dog and the sheep.

This is at the Lancaster University.  Terry went there.  So we went so he could show me around.

Ok, alittle out of order.  The computor was having troubles down loading my pictures today.  This is more of the mural.

The Castle in Lancaster.  Terry had never walked up the hill to go see it.

It's now a prison.!  Seems  aproprate!  No one will be able to leave.  Wonder if the dungeon is still being used?

There should have been about 10 more pictures.  I'll down load more tomorrow.  The weather is thunder and lighting  today, so it's been picky today. 

I liked going around the university with Terry.  He was showing me where he had lived and gone to classes.  Now I'll have a picture in my head when he talks about it. 

He's back on the rig.  I have a ton of things to get done the next 2 weeks.  Today I cleaned.... it needed it badly.  After being gone for 4 weeks, and probably didn't clean it before I left... I had to clean.  And there was water in the basement from the dehumidifier.  The new one...it was leaking from the left, and the drain in on the right.  So quilting had to wait alittle longer. 

There are some things that you put off because you don't really want to know or do.  So I have to get to a couple of those.  I'll let you know if anything important comes about from that. 

Tomorrow, the chiropractor.  Love it.  Then thursday is BEE!  Need to get back to normal. 

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment