Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beautiful hanging pots in Lancaster!  This was really huge!

The cobblestones are still there from medival times!  Very hard to walk on.  Rounded tops makes your foot slip off.

This is Martin driving Terry in Ian's car.  Terry is not driving.  Remember the driver is on the right side of the car and they drive on the left side of the road!  I didn't get used to it at all this time.

This is Terry walking into Lancaster University building.  The puter really didn't want to transfer pictures tonight.  It's been acting up with all the storms we've had around here.  You'd think it was May instead of July! 

Lots done today, but nothing worth going on about.  I did go to the used bookstore!  Love that place!  Got 4 quilting books.  Just can't have too many of those! 

Pulled weeds out of the back garden close to the house.  With it so wet after the rains, the weeds came right out!  Now have a pile of crap down there.... Errands lining up for the next few days.  Did get some quilting done today.  Still not feeling too creative after all that has gone on.  I think I'm in here out of habit.  Don't have the drive like I used to.  Hope I find it soon....

Anyways, y'all keep having fun!  Life really is too short.  Need to get the wind back in my sails soon!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment