Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another one is finished!  It feels so good to get things done!  This was a panel, cut apart, then sections added to make it larger.

Hand quilted around the pictures.

This was a really cute panel about spring time.

Pinwheels and flying geese were pieced and added.



This is a "teaser" picture of my green challenge!  Seems the putor god is letting me transfer pictures today!  I finished that one yesterday.  Doesn't mean I don't have anything to do.  I have the one on the wall that is almost all pieced.  Two on the table that I'm working on, and one in the frame.  Log cabin blocks have been surfacing and in need of some creative decisions!...so I have to empty the design wall so I can play with those. 

The water softener has decided it doesn't want to rejuvenate and make more soft water.  Culligan has called back, but I'm not on a schedual yet.  If it's not leaking... then they let you wait.  Everything in the basement has decided not to work right.  Geeze.  Is it the heat?  Or what?  I'm so tired of mechanical things not working right.

I am getting back into the quilting groove.  Loving it.  Need it.  The world has tipped this year and I don't like it.  Just want to have my boring routine back for a while.  I realize life has a way of having things come up and surprise you.  But I need a fun surprise now.  So I'm going to sew up some fun stuff and just enjoy colors and shapes!

Remember...people treat you the way you let them treat you.  Don't give them the chance to. 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment