Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Alright, the start of anther project.  It's basted and marked...but I'm not sure you can make out the parts I'm going to quilt.  The magenta color is difficult for the camera to work with.  The pixels (fairies in the camera) don't like to use that color.

this is a work in progress on the wall.  It's the names of women who took my 9 patch pizzazz class.  I have been fiddling with this for a while.  Add in 2 trips going in opposite directions... and I have only had a chance to work on it today...after months of it sitting there.  I love quilting.  It is waits quietly while life happens around it. 

I had taken pictures of the challenge and tried to download the corner shots.  But the computer wasn't having any part of it.  They all came out either blue instead of green...or half of the pictures was light and the other half dark.  So I will try to give you a sneek peek some other day.  The challenge is due in November....so I'm waiting to show it there first.  Terribly hard for me.  I hate to keep secrets!

I'm slowly, ever so slowly, getting through all the projects on the table.  Planned on being done with everything out here.... So many new ideas swirling in my head... really want to get to them before the excitement of them goes away...

Need food... Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment