Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, June 25, 2012

You just never know what will pop up in your life.  I was at my sister's in NH when I got the call.  Terry's Dad, Ken, died last Thursday.  Terrible news and neither of us were home.  After getting hold of Terry, we started to regroup and will head to the funeral.  I will be gone for a while longer. 

Hug all the people you love.  You just can't tell what will happen next.  Thanks to everyone for all the warm thoughts.  I will be back.  I just will be a minute.
Patty

1 comment:

  1. hi patty..... i hope you're doing well. i thought of you this morning and wondered if i could find you on facebook; instead ... i found your BLOG!then i spent an hour reading your blog instead of watering my maters!! oh well, i don't care much for tomatoes anyway, just like to watch things grow! FAY

    ReplyDelete