Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

I out to the 4th edge!  got 6 blocks left and 2 corners.... Never enough time to quilt!

Sheep are basted.  Although I haven't marked this one at all....I'll just "wing it" as I go along.  The only trouble with that way, is you usually come up with something really fun to quilt when you have more than half of it done!

I have another one all packed, ready to drag on vacation.  It's the one that has been going to bee for weeks.  Figured that one is ready to go.  Tomorrow I see what all fits into my little car!  Put air in the tires and gas in the tank!  Monday, I'm out of here!

Still not sure if I'll get to blog while I'm away.  Not taking the putor with me.  Just not something that I'm used to dragging along.  It's time to read and relax.  I do fabric shop alot...and I know what you are thinking.  How will I get more stuff in the car on my trip.  It's called UPS.  They deliver!  And you throw out your dirty laundry. 

So you all keep quilting and I want to hear all your stories when I get back!  Patty

3 comments:

  1. I love your sheep! I definitely want to make a sheep quilt someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy CostelloSunday, June 10, 2012

    Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Patty. Those blue circles are looking great and the sheep quilt is so adorable! Enjoyed seeing the photos from the show and tell guild meeting. Good stuff! Have a great vacation.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete