Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

This is Pat Blankenship's!  She brought it to bee for us to see!  Wonderful!  She was going to call it "9000 Naps" because she could only work on it when the kids took naps... But it's a pineapple block.

This is the Itty Bitty quilt show last year in July in the Appalachian Arts and Crafts Center.  They will hold another one this year!  Turn in your entries in June and they will be shown in July!  3 sponcers this year...more prizes.

Every itty bitty quilt is shown and every one gets an "award".  They hang up for a month.

  There are all different styles!

And great colors and designs.

This was best in show last year. 

Nine patches and Amish....

Blooming 9 Patch was mine.

As well as this Hawaiian style one (at the top).

Love the colors in this one!!!

So get out your little quilts and enter them out there, and go see all the little quilts.  I had my stuff for sale out there for 3 years.  Just got too busy to keep making things for a shop.  I have in many commission pieces now, plus all the ones I'm making to sell and show.   The shop is in Norris, TN.

I got to spend the day with my friend from Maryville.  She and I get together once a month for lunch or desert.  Catch up  on what's going on with our families and our lives.  We have know each other for about 30 years!  It's wonderful to have a good friend for that long!

Then I got to do laundry and quilt.  I'm at a point where I have to make a decision on the challenge piece and my mind is not letting me think that hard!  So it's time to stop for the day! 

Laugh with your friends often.  It is what life is about!  The rest is just stuff to fill in between the time with friends!  Patty

1 comment: