Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Start with a big bag of scraps, and a long weekend.  Determination to make something out of nothing....

Sew and sew and sew....

They do come together after a while and there are very colorful blocks!

I needed this.  It's like therapy for me.  Nothiing exact and just bright colors.  I will get these together in a wonky way.  Why I only got 14 made is beyond me.  But now that is part of my own challenge.  To "make it work."  Love that saying. 

It was in the 80's last night, all night.  Someone left the heaters on from last winter!  (Just kidding)  I have an idea why it's getting hotter.... too many hair dryers, clothing dryers and electrical motors running.  When the power goes off, do you do ok?  I'm fine without power.  When Mike was at home, we would play chess when the power went out.  Great game that takes a long time and very little light. 

So?  What did you make over the long weekend?  I have had one movie after another going.  So I'm looking forward to bee this week and actually talking with people.  I do have to have the car in the shop.  Needs a sensor replaced that reads the oil pressure.  Bothers me to see the gauge go up and down all the time.  I go by gauges, so they have to work. 

Ok, lunch first then quilt more... Been eating too much... but, that's ok right now too....
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment