Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Missed a day and what a day it was!  Got things done in the morning ....all the have-tos.  Then a man brought over 4 quilt tops from family members.  They are wonderful!  He left the first one to get quilted.  I need to ask a friend about possibly cleaning it, and then get backing and batting started.  It is wonderful to see old quilt tops come in to get finished.  Someone has put a tremendous amount of time and energy into them already!  They need TLC and then they can be out and enjoyed. 

Tonight is Smoky Mountain Quilt Guild's meeting in Knoxville.  I'll bring in the one I just finished and the next 2 that I'm going to work on.  They are great to see the old with the new. 

Reality time now is laundry and errands.  Then when all that's done, I can be inside and quilt.  I was going to garden, but I just need time with fabrics.  I have my 2 challenges that I'm working on like crazy to get them done and out of the way.  Not due until much later this year.  But unlike almost everyone else, I get things done as soon as possible so I don't have to rush the week (or night) before.  Then if I need more time....it's there.

Stay calm and quilt.
      This could get loud.
              Plan to be surprised.
                      There will be drama.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment