Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

In progress!  Still on the wall... I added black sashing and some more blue...

Today started weird.  Something got into the garbage...so I had to get another bag and climb into the can and clean it out.  Then hose it out... Cleaned bathrooms... just seemed to be never ending yuck around here! 

The other day when I went to baste a quilt I didn't have any MM light batting.  So I ran to Joanne's and batting was 50% off!  Alright!  Got 2.  Then off to Bee!  The parking lot was packed because another big meeting was taking place in the building.  So I had to park in the back lot... Got there just as another bee was coming in, and only one other was there and I was an hour late!  Now we still have a good time even when there are only a couple of people there.  At least it had been a calm week in everyone's life for a change!  Others did show up.  I left early because UPS was bringing something my hubby ordered and he didn't know if I would have to sign for it...4 wheels with tires!  Don't want those just left by the front door. 

Anyways, I have been trying to get into gear and get somethings done in the sewing room the rest of the day.  Dinner is done, and I have some time now!!!   When did life get so complicated.  I have a hammock and would love to put that out this summer....oh, the tree come down last year in a storm. 

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment