Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

In November 2010, Thursday bee played with iron on pieces that Pat brought in... and we all had very, very different results!  So here are a few that you can see in progress.  I think this one is Nellie's. 

Gloria was starting a pizza!

Sandy was trying something completely different for her, and I love it!  She said the other week that is wasn't done yet.  I love that about quilitng.  It waits for you and doesn't spoil while it sits there....unlike food.

Tone's.

This may have been Gloria's also...I really can't remember!  Terrible thing to loose your mind.... but I keep sewing.

This was mine!  Bloom where you go to seed.  Love it! 

This was Pat's!  We all have our own style.  You can pick out who's was which.

this is the finished pizza.

This is a finished panel that I quilted up for a customer.  When I come across pictures, I will show them.  If you go back far enough, you can see this one, but it's easier to put them up again.

And here's my slippers!  I have a great friend in Maryville who gives me bunny slippers.  Too cute!  It just makes you smile and laugh.  and my feet are warm.  These are not in such great shape anymore, and she gave me the one's like Maxine has!  They are the current bunnies. 

I have been quilting on the challenge piece all afternoon.  This morning I did go outside and trim back alot of the garden beds.  Not my favorite thing to do.  But things are growing so well, that it has to be done.  We have a bush that is below the number of the house.  200 is on the side of the house on a slant.  That's the way it was when we bought the house 17 years ago... and when the bush grows up and it looks like we live at 2, then it's time to cut it back. 

I did go to the site for Loralie Designs and ordered some of her panels of wonderful women.  I couldn't find the bathing beauties that I wanted, but got 3 other panels!  Too much fun.  I don't really need anything else to work on, but life is too short to pass these by!
Patty

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun ... playing with Pat's bonded scraps ... that day at Thursday bee well over a year ago. If anyone would like to see my finished piece to this link on my blog: http://nelliedurand.blogspot.com/2011/01/moon-river-it-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete