Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Here's my Honey!  We watched the latest Tom Cruise movie last night on the big TV.  It was great!  Made popcorn and had a few laughs!  We both had a good time.  Then today, we went for DQ Blizzard!  That's my Mother's day.  I feel funny every year.  My Mom died 2 days before mother's day in 2000.  I had already sent the card.  Then 5 years later, Dad died the end of May.  So I get quiet during May....

I don't know if I have ever shown the spools and what I have made with them.  You wrap them with fabrics and alittle something on the outside,

Then on the inside, you write sayings.  I have been collecting and making up sayings for quite a while now.  Fun to finally use them.  I did have them for sale in a shop.  Had over a dozen stolen.  So I took everything out of the shop.  I'm not making things for free.  Or else I'm going to give them to my friends! 

What are your favorite sayings?  The one from God, "Don't make me come down there."  is a good one! 

This is the quilt that I am currently dragging to bee every week to hand quilt.  I get 2 to 4 little blocks done every week.  So it'll get done soon enough!  I have several to baste, so one thursday, I'll bring one or two to work on at bee where I can push some tables together.  That helps! 

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment