Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Went to the Bits and Pieces guild meeting today!  Saw how to do Celtic quilt designs!  Very interesting!  Need a couple of new tools for that!  Signed up to be a member of that guild.  They do a small quilt show every July 4th in Norris.  So I'll have fun.  I always go over there for the 4th celebration.  It's like stepping into a Norman Rockwell painting!  Kids on bikes having races, slip and slide on the hillside, fresh pies for sale, and books from the library.  Just alot of fun. 

Almost have the binding on this flannel quilt.  then I'll hang it on the wall tomorrow and take pictures.  I was stitching it until I went to the meeting and forgot to eat lunch! 

Later today the rain came barreling up the hill.  Lasted about 1/2 hour and left me with a head ache.  Haven't been able to concentrate on anything since then.  I'd eat chocolate, but then I know I wouldn't sleep much later.  So it's off to watch tv, then fall asleep. 

Enjoy the little things so you will know how to love the big things!

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment