Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dragons belong on coats.  Everytime I have made a coat with dragons on it, it has done well in a show.  I think it's because I have so much fun making those, that I do a better job, and have more detail....

The batiked panels are fun to play with.  I have another that is so long, it'll have to be on a wall hanging or a very long cape.  Once I find it in my stuff again, I'll play with it!

This is Nadia's.  I don't remember which quilts I have put up here, and I want to make sure you see them.  I love her way of putting things together.  Some structure, and alot of playfulness.

The colors in this were so vivid and striking.

This is a work in progress.  She draws on the flower in pencil, then goes over it with a sharpie, then embroidares over that.

This is Deb's Curved Cats!  Just FUN!

And here's one she's sewing the buttons on.  This was made from leftovers from another project.  You can always make something from the end pieces. 

This is Sandy's bag.  I couldn't find this picture the other day.  She's having fun trying different techniques.

Another one of Nadia's.  Love the free motion quilting.

Sandy's dolphins are almost appliqued down in this picture.  I think it is done now, and she'll decide on what to quilt.

This is one of Tone's felted pieces!  Wonderful!  She's not afraid to try new techniques and have fun with them! 

So I have the day to quilt, go for a coffee at Books a Million, and quilt some more!  Waiting for the sunday paper to show up.  Later than usual today!  Need my large Sudoku puzzle.  Those are fun. 

Remember:  It'll quilt out.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment