Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Well, I didn't get to bee today... just had too much happen that I had no control over.  (explaination later).  But I did pull out the quilt that I have been dragging to bee and worked on it at home.  Trimmed the edges and sewed on the binding.

Now I'm quilting out to the edge.  I will sew down the binding after this.  If I flip the binding over first and sew it down, then it's too big a lump in the hoop and it won't lie flat enough to work on. 

Just alittle more quilting in there to get done.  I was working on this to keep my nervous energy under control.

Terry had a dr's appointment this morning.  Which I honestly thought would only take 1/2 hour or so.   But then they wanted to run other tests over at Methodist Hospital...ok?  Another hour maybe....but no.  I drove him there because he had had a couple of bad days and hadn't eaten this morning.  So I'm waiting in the cafe... and waiting.   Finally he calls from where ever he was, and said to go home and he'll call when they are done.  It was 12:30 and we had gotten to the dr's office at 9:15.   So I went home and quilted.... He called at 1:45... I went and got him.  Then we got gas in the car.  Figured that it would be tomorrow before you hear anything... well.......We did hear.  Does anyone out there want to know? 

Patty

1 comment: