Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

No pictures today.  Got a new computor and things are not all transferred over to this one.  My computor Geek (Terry) is working as best he can with not feeling too well.  Dr's on monday will let us know what the timing will be on things.

I'm putting the binding on the blue and yellow quilt!  Almost done.  I need a cookie.  The binding is ready to be flipped and sewn on the dolphin quilt too.  Hopefully I'll have all this to show at the guild meeting tuesday night.  Missed last month's meeting at the last minute.  I have plenty to show and tell!

There were snow flurries today!  Just looked like a thin snow globe shaken up.  After all this crazy weather the past couple of weeks, I'm ready for boring!  Boring with everything.  Just want to quilt and laugh!  My birthday is the 22nd.  I plan on eating cheesecake!  Lots and lots of chocolate cheesecake!  I'm getting old and loving it!  Maxine and I are wearing the same bunny slippers!

Keep quilting!  My stitches have been wonky lately, but they are there.  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment