Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm back!  Terry's doing well.  He had his surgery yesterday.... took all day to hurry up and wait.  Then got him home and made sure he didn't fall over.  Had his gall bladder out, so those holes in his stomach are sore.  Just trying to help him get over this.

I  did sit at the quilt frame and got started on the next quilt.  The flannel one is in the frame.  Very soft to quilt through.  Feels good.  I had one ready to take to the hospital to sit and work on, but they kept moving me from one waiting area to the next.  I guess that is to keep you from realizing how long you wait.  Anyways, I have to kind of mark which way I want lines to quilt on it.  It's my own design and I will be entering it into a contest.  So I'm not going to show pictures of that until it's much closer to the contest time.  (End of December!  Sorry!)


Things are good and fabrics are soft and comforting.  My hubby is healing and is happy again!  He can't lift things yet...not for 2 weeks.  I may have to duct tape him down soon...he's not good at sitting still! 

If it's not one thing, it's your mother.   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment